3 days 2 nights Package in Boulder Bay Eco Resort - Standard Bungalow
Country: Myanmar, Region: Mainland Myanmar, City: Kawthaung
Note - Visa: For both Myanmar and Thailand a passport valid for at least six months is required. Please be advised that agentsor passengers are required to obtain all the necessary visas for the county to be visited. Please apply for a online Myanmar Tourist Visa (https://evisa.moip.gov.mm/index.aspx) before you arrive in Kawthaung, Myanmar.
Domestic flight: One or two flights daily operate by Air KBZ, Air Bagan, Asian Wings Airways, Yangon Airways and Myanmar Airways between Yangon, Dawei and Kawthaung. Due to unforeseen condition such as bad weather in coastal regions and flight time changes could cause the flight delay.Therefore, the clients should make sufficient time to secure their onward trip.
Day One: Kawthaung –Boulder Bay Eco Resort
Upon being greeted by your guide at the airport In Kawthaung or Ranong or the pier, your check-in procedure will be completed. If there is time before the departure take in bustling seaport of Kawthaung. The sidewalk shops overflow with a sizeable and varied stock of goods. Victoria Point is nearby and is the most southern point of mainland Myanmar. There are great photo ops at King Bayint Naung statue and the Pyi Daw Aye Pagoda where you can capture scenic views across the river to Ranong, Thailand. Departing Kawthaung smooth seas and adventure await as we cruise into the Mergui Archipelago. Once on board of MV UHR1, take a little time to get acquainted , relax, take in the luscious sea breeze and enjoy the smooth ride to Boulder Bay Eco Resort. Arrive around 6 PM and check in your bungalow, dinner in the restaurant. Spend the evening with your tour guide to discuss your favorite activities and itinerary.
Day two : Boulder Bay
Enjoy your stay at Boulder Bay Eco Resort: snorkeling, kayaking, swimming, diving, trekking hiking etc etc
Day 3: Boulder Bay - Kawthaung
Wake up call 5 AM, get ready for departure as the MV UHR1 will embark the island at 6 AM, breakfast will be served on the boat on the way to Kawthaung, disembark around 12 PM in Kawthaung, .Our staff will assist you with your return travel plans and immigration.
Sea Kayaks (sit-on-top), swimming, snorkeling , trekking and hiking on the island, sunbathing.
• Land transfer from the Airport in Kawthaung/ Myanmar or Airport in Ranong/Thailand to the pier in Kawthaung on
your arrival and departure day,
• Boat transfers Kawthaung – Boulder Island – Kawthaung.
• Accommodation at the Boulder Bay Eco Bungalows (double or single occupancy)
• Full board while on the island (3 meals). Lunch and dinner with minimum 3-4 dishes per meal
• Drinking water, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee at the resort
• English speaking Resort - and Guest Relation Manager,
• Free use of sea kayaks and snorkeling equipment and all activities on the island such as guided trekking tours etc.
• Life Jacket during boat trips
• Free WiFi at the community building area
• Access to our research and water sports center barge in Boulder Bay
• International or domestic flights
• Boat transfer outside of regular schedules to and from Boulder Island
• Myanmar Visa Fees
• Medical- and other personal travel insurances
• Alcoholic beverages,
• Souvenirs, tip for crew and resort staff etc.
• Fuel surcharge, if applicable
• Mergui Archipelago Royalty fees (50 US$)
• Any services not mentioned above,
Maximum age: 11 years
CHILDREN DISCOUNT IS ONLY VALID WITH 2 PAYING ADULTS SHARING ONE BED
We strongly recommend that each guest purchases comprehensive accident, medical, baggage and trip cancellation / interruption insurance when they book the trip. Please be advised that if guest chooses NOT to purchase any trip insurances, we will not be responsible for any financial disappointment caused by any reasons beyond our control. No partial or full refund will be made for unused services.